ZTE a Chinese manufacturer launched their Flagship 5G Smartphone and Midrange smartphone named Axon 10 Pro 5G and Blade V10 At MWC 2019. now official news from ZTE China says,s they have announced price tag and pre-orders for Blade V10 in China. they
The Blade V10 1,199 Yuan for 4GB / 64 GB version and 1,499 for 4 GB / 128 Gb version which are 12,500 and 15,500 when converted into Indian rupees. This Chinese price when converted into US dollars we get $178 for 4 / 64 and $223 for 4 / 128. Blade V10 will go pre-orders on March 12 and end on March 17. this smartphone can be pre-ordered through their ZTE Mall website. Let’s see the Specs of ZTE Blade V10.
ZTE BLADE V10
- 6.3″ FULL HD+ IPS LCD Screen
- Dual Hybrid Nano Sim
- 2.1 GHz OctaCore CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 / 128 GB Internal storage & Expandable with Micro SD up to 256 GB
- 32 MP f/2.0 Front Camera. 1080 @ 30fps support.
- Rear Dual camera setup, 16 MP f/1.8 PDAF (Main) + 5 MP f/2.4 ( Depth Sensor). 1080 @ 30fps support
- 3200 mAh Battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with MiFavor 9.0 UI on top
- WiFi / Bluetooth 4.2 LE / Volte
- NFC / Fingerprint Scanner / Dual GPS
Share your thoughts about ZTE Blade V10 in the comment section below and stay tuned to Mobiradar for more information.