Today ZTE has just Launched Blade 20 Pro 5G Smartphone in Chinese Market. ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. this ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G Arrives with 3D Body with 7.9mm Thin and 168 Grams Weight.
ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G is Priced at CNY 2,798 which is $425 or د.إ1560 for 8GB + 128GB in Blue Colour. Sale Dates are Yet To be Revealed.
Coming to the Specs
The ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G will Feature a 6.47″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
Coming to Internals, ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5Gis Featuring a Snapdragon 765G 5G SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G Will Arrive with 8 GB RAM with 128 GB Storage Models.
Coming to Other Specs, On the front of ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G Features a 20MP Front camera. On the Rear Side of ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G, we can see 64MP (main) + 8MP ( Ultrawide) + 2MP (Depth) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G will Run On MiFavour 10.5 UI Based On Android 10.
ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G Will have a Good Quality Dual Single speaker are built-in.
The ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G will be Backed up by a 4,000 mAh battery with 18W Charging Speed.
In terms of Connectivity, ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G Will have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G Specs
- 6.47” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 765G SoC
- 8GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) +8MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 20MP f/2.0, front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Mi Favour 10.5 Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Single Speakers / USB – C
Share your thoughts on ZTE Blade 20 Pro 5G in the Comment Section Below and Stay tuned To MobiRadar for More Information