Today ZTE has just Launched Axon 20 5G Smartphone in Chinese Market with In-Display Front Camera. Axon 20 5G Was The Commerical Smartphone to Feature In-Display Camera Tech. Axon 20 5G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC.
Axon 20 5G is Priced at CNY 2,199 Which is CNY 2,198 which is $321 or €372 for 6GB + 128GB, CNY 2,498 which is $365 or €309 for 8GB + 128GB Variant & CNY 2,798 which is $409 or €346 for 8GB + 256GB in Black. White, Purple & Orange . Sale Starts from September 10.
Coming to the Specs
The Axon 20 5G will Feature a 6.92″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
Coming to Internals, Axon 20 5G is Featuring a Snapdragon 765G 5G SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Axon 20 5G Will Arrive with 6 / 8 GB RAM with 128 / 256GB Storage Models.
Coming to Other Specs, On the front of Axon 20 5G Features a 32MP in-Display camera.
On the Rear Side of Axon 20 5G, we can see 64MP (main) + 8MP ( Ultrawide) + 2MP (Depth) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
Also read: Poco X3 Is Launching On September 7
Axon 20 5G Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Axon 20 5G will Run On MiFavour 10.5 UI Based On Android 10.
Axon 20 5G Will have a Good Quality Dual Single speaker are built-in.
The Axon 20 5G will be Backed up by a 4,220 mAh battery with 30W Charging Speed. Realme Claims That Realme X7 Can Charge 60% in 33Min.
In terms of Connectivity, Axon 20 5G Will have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Axon 20 5G Specs
- 6.92” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 765G SoC
- 6 / 8GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) +8MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.0, Under Display front camera
- 4220mAH battery with 30W fast charging support, 60% in 30Min
- Mi Favour 10.5 Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Single Speakers / USB – C
Share your thoughts on Axon 20 5G in the Comment Section Below and Stay tuned To MobiRadar for More Information