ZTE is Going to Launch the First Commerical in-Display camera Smartphone. ZTE is Marketing this Smartphone a Premium Midranger in China.
As per the Specs,
The Axon 20 5G Features a 6.92″ FHD+ OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate & HDR 10+ Support.
Coming to Internals, Axon 20 5G is Powered Snapdragon 765G SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Axon 20 5G Will Arrive with 8 / 12GB RAM with 128 / 256GB Storage Models.
Axon 20 5G Features an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Axon 20 5G will Run On Mi Favour 10 which is based on Android 10.
On the Rear Side of Axon 20 5G, it has a 64MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) Cameras Which is good to See.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 60,000 In India
On the front of Axon 20 5G, there is an In- Display Camera Below the Display with 16MP front camera.
The Axon 20 5G will be Backed up by a 4120 mAh battery with 50W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Axon 20 5G is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Axon 20 5G Specs
- 6.92” FHD+ OLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate & HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 765H CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.9, PDAF, OIS (main) + 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4y
- 16MP f/2.5, 26mm In-Display front camera
- 4120 mAH battery with 120W fast charging support
- Mi Favour 10 Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers / USB – C
Share Your Thoughts about Axon 20 5G in the Comment Section Below And Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for More Information.