ZTE is Going To Launch Axon 20 5G On September 1 with Under Display Selfie Camera.
Today ZTE Company CEO has Posted an Image On Weibo Teasing Pure Display Without any Notch, Cutout & Pop-Up Camera.
coming to the Image, we can See a Small Bezel On the Bottom of the Smartphone and there is No Any Bezel on the Top of the Smartphone. Coming to this Camera System, VisionoX has Developed this Camera System with ZTE.
As per the Specs,
The Axon 20 5G Features a 6.92″ FHD+ OLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate & HDR 10+ Support.
Coming to Internals, Axon 20 5G is Powered Snapdragon 765G SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Axon 20 5G Will Arrive with 8 / 12GB RAM with 128 / 256GB Storage Models.
Axon 20 5G Features an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Axon 20 5G will Run On Mi Favour 10 which is based on Android 10.
On the Rear Side of Axon 20 5G, it has a 64MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) Cameras Which is good to See.
Also read: Best Mobile Phones Under Rs. 60,000 In India
On the front of Axon 20 5G, there is an In- Display Camera Below the Display with 16MP front camera.
The Axon 20 5G will be Backed up by a 4120 mAh battery with 50W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Axon 20 5G is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Axon 20 5G Specs
- 6.92” FHD+ OLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate & HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 765H CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.9, PDAF, OIS (main) + 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4y
- 16MP f/2.5, 26mm In-Display front camera
- 4120 mAH battery with 120W fast charging support
- Mi Favour 10 Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers / USB – C
Share Your Thoughts about ZTE Axon 20 5G in the Comment Section Below And Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for More Information.