Today Sony launched Xperia Ace In Japan. it will be the Smaller Smartphone to Feature 5″ Display after Xperia XZ2 Compact. it sports a 5″ Full HD+ Display with Qualcomm Midrange chipset named Snapdragon 630 with Adreno 508 GPU underhood. it features all other specs like every Midrange Smartphone has. It Sports A polycarbonate Back Which feels Average to see. Let’s see the Quick Specs.
Xperia Ace Specs
- 5″ 4K Full HD+ 18:9 display with Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 CPU
- Adreno 508 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB Internal storage & Expandable with Micro SD up to 512 GB
- 8 MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Rear Single camera setup, 12 MP (Main) f/1.8, OIS + EIS 16 mm lens
- 2700 mAh Battery with Quick Charge 3.0 Support
- Android 9.0 Pie
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / NFC / Volte
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance / Side Fingerprint Scanner
Black, Purple, White
Xperia Ace Is Priced at JPY 48,600 Which is approximately $443 US Dollars Or 31,000 Indian Rupees.
Xperia Ace Will go Sale on June 1st Japanese market.
Share your thoughts about new Sony Xperia Ace in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.