Today Xiaomi has Launched its Redmi 9 Power Smartphone In India, Xiaomi has Launched this Smartphone with The Attractive Price tag Of INR 10,999 which is $150 or €120 for 4GB + 64GB & INR 11,999 which is $164 or €134 and Will Be Available From Today. let’s see the Specs of Redmi 9 Power.
Coming to Specs, Redmi 9 Power, Has a 6.53″ Full HD+ AMOLED Display with 69Hz Refresh Rate Which is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. There is an Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor Which is Embedded In the Power Button.
Redmi 9 Power has a snapdragon 662 and it is Supported by Adreno 610 GPU Which Will Run Graphical Content without any Doubt. In terms of Ram and Storage, Redmi 9 Power Features 4 LPDDR4X Ram and 64 & 128 GB UFS 2.1 Storage.
In terms of Optics, Redmi 9 Power Features 48MP Main Sensor With PDAF & 8MP Ultrawide Camera which are designed to take Ultrawide Shots, and there is 2MP Macro Camera + 2MP Depth camera Which is Used to capture Macro & portrait Images.
There are Stereo Speakers on Redmi 9 Power which Gives a Good Experience While Listening. these Speakers are Hi-Res Audio Certified. There is 3.5mm Jack On Redmi 9 Power Which is Also Hi-Res Audio Certified
In Notch, Xiaomi Placed a 8MP Sensor For Gorgeous Selfies in the Notch. Redmi 9 Power Runs On the latest OS named Android 10 with MiUi 12 On top. The smartphone is backed up by a 6000 mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging Support.
Redmi 9 Power Specs
- 6.53″ FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Snapdragon 662 CPU
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage
- Quad Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.8, PDAF (main)+ 8MP f/2.2, 15mm (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth)
- 8MP f/2.0 MP front cameras
- 6000 mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android 10 with MiUi 12 On top
- Side Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your thoughts about Redmi 9 Power in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information