The Redmi 9 is already on the shelves in global markets, but in India it’s called the Redmi 9 Prime. However, today Xiaomi and Amazon teased a new Redmi 9 is coming to India on August 27.
After the Launch Of Redmi 9 Prime In India, Xioami is Planning to Launch Redmi 9 Smartphone in India. this Was Announced by Xiaomi through Posters On Amazon.in & Twitter.
We think can This Xiaomi Will Launch Redmi 9C Smartphone In India With 3GB Ram. Redmi 9C was Launched In Malaysia Last Month, Now it is Arriving in India With the Name Of Redmi 9.
Coming to the Specs
Coming to the Specs, As Expected Redmi 9C Sports a 6.53” HD+ IPS LCD display in 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio with Glass.
Coming to Processor, Ram & Storage, Redmi 9C features a MediaTek Helio G35 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU to Handle the Intensive Graphical Tasks.
Redmi 9C Sports 2GB Ram with a combination of 32GB Storage.
Coming to the Camera Department, Redmi 9C Features a Triple Rear Camera setup with 13MP Main + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Cameras. On the front, there is a Single-Camera setup which Consists of 5MP Camera.
Coming to the Battery and other Features, Redmi 9C is Backed up by 5000 mAh Battery with 10W Charging Support by Micro USB Port.
Redmi 9C Specs
- 6.53” HD+ LCD Full-screen display
- MediaTek Helio G35 CPU
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 32 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 13MP f/1.78 (Main) + 5MP f/2.2 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth Sensor) , 4K UHD video Capture,
- 8MP f/2.0 Pop-up front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 10W charging support
- Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top
- Rear Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro USB / 3.5mm Jack
Share your thoughts about the Redmi 9C in india in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates