Today Xiaomi Launched Mi 10 Ultra Smartphone Which Premium Flagship in Mi Series Till Now. Xiaomi has Highlighted this Smartphone with graphene Based Lithium ion Battery with 120W Fast Charging & 5x Optical Zoom, 120x Hybrid Zoom feature.
Mi 10 Ultra Is Priced at CNY 5,299 Which is $760 for 8GB + 128GB, CNY 5,599 Which is $805 for 8GB + 256GB, CNY 5,999 Which $864 for 12GB + 256GB and The 16GB + 512GB Costs CNY 6,999 Which is $1005. Mi 10 Ultra is Available in Obsidian Black, Mercury & real gem (Transparent Edition) and will Go sale from August 16 in China.
Xiaomi Has Informed that this Smartphone will not Arrive In Global Markets
Coming to Specs,
Mi 10 Ultra arrives with 6.67” OLED Display with Full HD+ Resolution with 10 bit Color Support. There is 120Hz Refresh Rate & 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate. This panel is Capable of Displaying HDR 10+ Support with 1120 Nit Peak Brightness. The Optical Fingerprint sensor is Built in the OLED Display.
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Mi 10 Ultra Will feature a Snapdragon 865 Soc with Adreno 650 GPU to handle the graphical tasks. Mi 10 Ultra Will feature 8 / 12 / 16GB Ram and 128 / 256 / 512GB Storage capacity with UFS 3.1
In this Mi 10 Ultra we can see 48MP PDAF, Laser AF, OIS (Main) + 48MP 120mm, PDAF, OIS, 5x Optical Zoom, 120x Hybrid Zoom (Periscope Telephoto) + 12MP 50mm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x Optical Zoom (Telephoto) + 20 MP, 128°,13mm, PDAF (ultrawide). in that Punch Hole, There will be a 20MP Selfie Camera on Front.
There are Stereo Speakers On Mi 10 Ultra for Audio Output.
Coming to the battery department, Mi 10 Ultra has 4500 mAh Battery with 120W fast charging support. This time Xiaomi Has Dual Cell Graphene Based Lithium Polymer Battery. Xiaomi Has Used Optimal Thermal Management Technique to Control Heat Generated by 120W Fast Charging. There is 50W Fast Wireless Charging which can Fully Charge the Battery in 40 Min. There is a 10W Reverse Wireless Charging feature which charge the Gadgets.
Mi 10 Ultra Specs
- 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate & 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR 10+ Support, 1120 Nit Brightness
- Protected with Corning Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 / 12 / 16 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256 / 512GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 48 MP, f/1.9, 25mm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS ( Main )+ 48 MP, f/4.1, 120mm, PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, 120x hybrid zoom (periscope telephoto), + 12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom (telephoto) + 20 MP, f/2.2, 128˚, 12mm, PDAF (ultrawide)
- 20 MP, f/2.3 Front camera
- 4500 mAH Graphene Based Lithium ion bat.tery with 120W Fast Charging 41% in 5 min, 100% in 23 min, Fast wireless charging 50W, 100% in 40 mins, Reverse wireless charging 10W
- MiUi 12 Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on Mi 10 Ultra in the Comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for More Information.