Today Xiaomi launched a OLED Smart TV which is named as 65″ TV Master. This TV Equipped with a 65” OLED panel with a Refresh Rate of 120Hz Which Is Good For TV. This TV Has HDR Support With a Maximum Brightness 1,000 Nits. The Resolution of the Panel is 4K with 98.5% DCI-P3 Colour Gamut. This Tv Has 178° Viewing Angle, Dolby Vision. There is Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation Feature for better Experience.
In Terms of Speakers, This TV Master Sports 2 x 20W Speakers + 20W Sub-Woofer with 50Hz Ultra Low Frequency.
there is a Xiaomi’s Own Voice Assistant named Xiao Ai.
TV Master is Powered by MediaTek MT9650 with Mali G-52 MC1 GPU which is the heart of this Smart TV. This Smart Tv has 3GB of RAM To Handle The TV and 32GB Internal Storage For Storing Content.
Coming to Pricing, This TV Master Is Retailing at CNY 12,999 Which is $1852 or €1636 In China And Will be Start Shipping From July 8. This Smart Tv Will be Exclusive to The Chinese Market.
Mi 65″ TV Master Specs
- 4K OLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- 98.5% DCI-P3 Colour Gamut, 178° Degree Viewing Angle, Dolby Vision, MEMC
- 12.5W Speakers on Left & Right + 20W Sub-Woofer with 50Hz Ultra Low Frequency
- MediaTek MT9650 Quad Core CPU
- Mali G-52 MC1 GPU
- 3GB Ram
- 32GB Internal Storage
- HDMI x 3, 2 x USB, S/PDIF, LAN, Wi-Fi 2.4GHz & 5.0GHz Band, Bluetooth 5.0
Share your thoughts about 65″ TV Master in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information