Today Vivo Launched Vivo Y51s 5G With 5G Connectivity. this Vivo Y51s 5G is launched with Full HD+ IPS Display, Triple camera setup, and High-Speed 5G Connectivity Powered By Under Clocked Exynos 880 Chipset. We can State this Smartphone as a Midrange killer in that segment.
Coming to Specs, Vivo Y51s 5G Has a 6.53″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Punch Hole Display with 60Hz Refresh Rate.
Vivo Y51s 5G has a powerful Processor Named Exynos 880 and it is Supported by Mali G76 MP5 GPU Which Will Run the Heavy Graphic Games at Higher Frame rate.
In terms of Ram and Storage, Vivo Y51s 5G Features 6 GB Ram and 128 GB Storage.
In terms of Optics, Vivo Y51s 5G Features 48MP Main Sensor & 2MP Ultrawide sensor which are designed to Work in Lowlight. and there is a 2MP Depth Sensor Which is Used to capture Excellent Bokeh effect From the rear Portrait shots. In the Punch Hole, Vivo Placed an 8MP Sensor For Gorgeous Selfies.
Vivo Y51s 5G Runs On the latest stock Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10 On top.
The Vivo Y51s 5G is backed up by a 4,500mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging Support.
Vivo Y70s 5G Specs
- 6.53″ IPS LCD Display
- Exynos 880
- Mali-G76 MP5
- 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Quad Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 2MP f/2.2, 13mm (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- 8MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 10 with Funtouch OS 10 On top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 5G + 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro-USB
Vivo Y51s 5G Chinese Pricing Starts At CNY 1,798 which is $256 for 6GB + 128GB. the First Sale Will Start On July 29.
Share your thoughts about Vivo Y51s 5G in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information