Chinese mobile brand Vivo is launching a new phone named Vivo Y15 in India Soon. Now the reports are saying that Vivo Y15 is hitting the markets with MediaTek P35 a new midrange processor from Qualcomm. It is going to feature a 13MP + 8MP + 2MP triple camera setup. It also features a 20 MP selfie with beautification modes. While the Vivo image processing technology is cool the combination 13MP + 8MP + 2MP Rear camera and 20MP front camera can give better pictures in daylight &low light conditions. It also features a rear fingerprint Scanner To Enhance the Security Of Device. Here While it is Y series phone we can expect this phone in the midrange category from 10,000 – 15,000. Let’s See the Specs of Vivo Y15
- 6.35” Full HD+ 19.5:9 IPS Display with Waterdrop Notch
- MediaTek P35 CPU
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Dual Nano Sim
- 4 GB LPDDR4x Ram
- 128GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Triple Rear Camera 13MP + 8MP + 2MP
- 20MP F/2.0 front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro USB
Share your thoughts about Upcoming Vivo Y15 in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for interesting updates.