Last Month Vivo Launched Their V Series Smartphone named Vivo V20 In India. Today Vivo has Launched a Affordable Variant of Vivo V20 Named Vivo V20 SE.
The vivo V20 SE arrives in black & green colors and the Pricing starts at INR 20,990 which is $280/€240.
Coming to the Specs, Vivo V20 SE Sports a 6.44” Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display in 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio. In the Notch, there is a 32MP Front Camera. Coming to Processor, Ram & Storage, Vivo V20 SE features a Snapdragon 665 CPU with Adreno 610 GPU to Handle the Intensive Graphical Tasks. Vivo V20 SE Sports 8GB Ram with a combination of 128 GB Storage variant. Coming to the Camera Department, Vivo V20 SE Features an Rear Triple Camera setup with 48MP Main + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP Depth Cameras.
Coming to the Battery and other Features,Vivo V20 SE is Backed up by 4100 mAh Battery with 33W Fast Charging Support by USB-C Port. Vivo V20 SE has Dual Band Wi-Fi Support, Bluetooth 5.0. Vivo V20 SE Runs On Funtouch OS 11 based on Android 10.
Vivo V20 SE Specs
- 6.44″ Full HD+ AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 665 CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Triple Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- 32MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 11 On top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for More Information.