After Vivo V20 SE, Vivo India Is Tesing To Launch V Series 5G Smartphone In India Named Vivo V20 Pro. Recently Roumers are Coming About the Smartphone That Will Launch In the Month Of December. Now Vivo India Has Confirmed that They are Going To Launch V20 Pro on December 2.
Coming To the Specs
The Vivo V20 Pro Features a 6.44″ FHD+ IPS 60Hz Amoled display with an HDR 10+ Support.
On the Rear Side of Vivo V20 Pro, it has a 64MP (Main) + 8MP (ultrawide) +5MP (Depth) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Vivo V20 Pro, there is a 44MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) front camera for Gorgeous Selfies.
Coming to Internals, Vivo V20 Pro is Powered Snapdragon 765G CPU with Adreno 620 GPU. Coming to Ram and Storage, Vivo V20 Pro Will Arrive with 8GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
Vivo V20 Pro Features a In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Vivo V20 Pro is Going to Run On Android 10 With Funtouch OS On top.
The Vivo V20 Pro will be Backed up by a 4000 mAh battery with 33W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Vivo V20 Pro is having Dual-band Wi-Fi and DUal 5G Connectivity.
Vivo V20 Pro Specs
- 6.44″ Full HD+ AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 765G CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Triple Rear Camera, 64MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- 44MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10 On top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
share Your Thoughts in the Comment Section Below and Stay Tuned To Mobiradar for More Information.