Today Vivo Has Launched V20 Smartphone in Indian Market. This was Previously Launched In Thailand. Vivo has Priced V20 INR 24,990 which is $340 or €290 for 8GB + 128GB Variant and INR 27,990 which is $380 or €325 for 8GB + 256GB Variant.
The Pre-Orders are Started and will Go sale on October 20 in Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata and Sunset Melody colors Options on Flipkart Vivo online storenand Offline retail outlets.
In this Event Vivo has said that they will Vivo V20 SE soon in Gravity Black & Aquamarine Green.
Coming to the Specs, Vivo V20 Pro Sports a 6.44” Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display in 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio. In the Notch, there is a 44MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultra-wide-angle) Dual Front Camera. Coming to Processor, Ram & Storage, Vivo V20 Pro Global variant features a Snapdragon 765G CPU with Adreno 620 GPU to Handle the Intensive Graphical Tasks. Vivo V20 Pro Sports 8GB Ram with a combination of 128 GB Storage variants. Coming to the Camera Department, Vivo V20 Pro Features an V50 Pro Shaped Rear Triple Camera setup with 64MP Main + 8MP Ultrawide + 2MP Depth Cameras.
Coming to the Battery and other Features,Vivo V20 Pro is Backed up by 4000 mAh Battery with 33W Fast Charging Support by USB-C Port. Vivo V20 Pro has Dual Band Wi-Fi Support, Bluetooth 5.0.
Vivo V20 Pro Specs
- 6.44″ Full HD+ AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 765G CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Triple Rear Camera, 64MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- 45MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10 On top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for More Information.