Vivo launched a Premium Midrange smartphone Named Vivo V19. This Vivo V19 was released in India on May 12, 2020. Vivo V19 is priced at 24,990 @ 8GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB @ 27,990 in India
when I’m using Vivo V19, I got a perfect Premium Midrange Smartphone feeling when holding in the hand with a Quad Camera Setup on rear and Dual camera set up on the front & SD 712 Underhood at a Un Believable Price makes this Smartphone a true Performance & Camera beast.
Vivo V19 features the Snapdragon chip from Qualcomm named SD 712 which is available on Vivo Z1x too. this chip is made of 10nm LPP (Low Power Plus) FinFet process. this processor is divided into 3 parts; the first part features 2 x A76 High power cores which are clocked at 2.2GHz, second part features 6 x A55 high powered cores which are clocked at 1.7GHz. it has Adreno 616 GPU which increases its work by 33% compared to SD 710 the last Midrange processor from Qualcomm. it has an X15 LTE Modem which has Download and Uploads speeds of 800 & 150MBPS. Coming to the AI Department it does not have Ai built in the processor, it has AI Optimizations which helps in AI Capabilities.
I will divide the review into pros & cons. let’s see quick specs of Vivo V19 and Jump into the review.
Vivo V19 Specs
- 6.44″ Full HD+ AMOLED Display
- Snapdragon 712 CPU
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 /256 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Quad Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth)
- 32MP f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10 On top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
6.44″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Screen :
Here in Display Department, Vivo V19 Features an Excellent Full HD+ AMOLED panel Notchless screen with 404 pixels per inch, the colours are vibrant and enjoyable, viewing angles are also Excellent. There are No issues & problems with screen quality. It is very bright to see in direct sunlight.
it is Protected with Normal Chinese Made Glass On Front Which is Drop resistant and Protects the AMOLED Screen.
Speaker and Headphone Jack:
In V19, Vivo Used the traditional Single Speaker System and it is Adequately Louder than Other Midrange Smartphones. The Out From the Speaker is Clear.
Vivo Has Included Headphone jack In Vivo V19 Smartphone which is a good thing in my opinion. All the brand are not taking interest in the headphone jack and removing it. Coming to 3.5mm and earphones, the 3.5mm port provides a punchy and clear sound.
Build Quality :
Vivo V19 is Build with Polycarbonate Frame on the side on Back & Front of the Device Is Protected with Glass. it provides a good look and Doesn’t feels Good Because the Frame is made with Polycarbonate. There are no issues of creakiness with the build quality.
In-Display Fingerprint scanner:
Vivo V19 Features a In-Display fingerprint sensor which is present on the Bottom Front of the phone. By performance, it is fast and very accurate to recognize the fingerprint of the user.
Vivo V19 feels A bit Heavy with 6.44” Screen and 4500 mAh battery equipped. This Vivo V19 can be used by one hand But, You Will feel Little Heavy While Using. You Will Not Feel After Using a Week. The weight balance is done well on the device though it is made Up of Polycarbonate On Side.
My Vivo V19 lasted a Full Working day with heavy usage and at the end of the day, I had 30% of charge left in the phone which is good for a 4500mAH Battery. We got 5.8 to 6 Hours of Sot( Screen on time) on using Mobile data which is good. you will get above 7 hr Battery life if you use Continuously on WiFi. The ideal drain of Z1x is very low. the 33W Quick charging makes a difference and charges the phone in 68 min which is a bit good.
Funtouch 10.0 Based On Android 10 :
Fun touch 10 based Android 10 present on the Vivo V19 SmartPhone is very fast & so fluid, No lags were noticed. It has a ton of bloatware like Huawei, Oppo & Xiaomi Devices. There are some extra features like Inbuilt Face Unlock System, Direct video calling feature, Perfect Gaming Mode makes this FunTouch Ui special for V19 SmartPhone.
My V19 managed to do day to day tasks very well. there are No issues and problems with the UI. there are no heating issues with V19. It Feels a bit warm In Outdoor Conditions While Recording 4K Videos and Gaming.
Ram Management :
Ram Management is done very well on this V19 device. it features 8GB ram and I did not notice any lags with the 8GB Ram device and there are no reloading of apps on this V19. The Heafty Games Will Reload after 10 Min. Multitasking experience is good.
Coming to Gaming, we played Asphalt 9 & PUBG at highest graphics setting without lags & frame drops in the game. this Snapdragon 712 Processor is very suitable for heavy gaming. But Vivo Should Go for Snapdragon 720G Or 765G.
In V19, Out of 128GB, 256GB Storage, we get 108GB, 236GB With Google Account Included.
Cellular Network Connectivity:
The Cellular network Connectivity is Excellent On V19. In Hyderabad, The Signals From Airtel And Jio Are Very good. I’m Getting Nearly full Signal Which is Nice. It also Supports Dual 4G VOLTE.
Call Quality :
The Call quality on V19 is outstanding than other Midrange Devices and there are no issues with cellular call quality. We have taken long calls in a day, and the other party doesn’t complain about call Quality. In V19 the Calls are very clear through the Loudspeaker.
Coming to the Camera Department, V19 features a Quad Camera setup on the back of the device and a Dual camera on the front of the device. they work perfectly in V19. let’s divide the cameras and look at the performance of them
1. Primary Camera: the 48MP main Camera is Awesome and features a Fixed Aperture of F/1.8. The daylight pictures are excellent and contain exquisite details Which are near to natural photo. Exposure is In control with a Decent Dynamic range to take good pictures in good lighting Conditions. In low light Conditions, the images are clear and No noise which is good to see. This Camera Very good On Human Subjects like Skintones. it has Lightning Effects Which Really Makes
2. Ultra Wide Angle Camera: the 8MP ultra wide angle lens on Vivo V19 does a good job in good lighting conditions and features a Fixed Aperture of F/2.2. it captures a much wider picture in 108˚ field of view with good details. exposure is in control with a decent dynamic range. in low lighting conditions, the 8MP camera also captures good photos with decent sharpness and in Controlled Exposure.
3. Depth camera: the 2MP Depth Camera on Vivo V19 Doesn’t do a good job in low lighting conditions. it captures pictures with good portrait Effect. it is built to get Good support primary camera in low light Conditions.
4. Macro Camera: Vivo V19 has A 2MP macro Camera of F/2.4 Which Allows You to Capture Macro Shots From a Distance of 4 Cm. The Quality Of the Image is Pretty Good
Video recording can be done up to 4k@60fps .the video footage has excellent Colours with great sharpness and decent dynamic range. Stabilization is good in 4k@60fps And 1080p FHD recording Due to Electronic Image Stabilization. The video quality in the low night conditions is very good with good Sharpness and Decent Dynamic range. the Telephoto Camera Makes Difference in Video Recording with 2x Lossless Zoom. Slow Motion video Recording is Good
Selfie camera :
Vivo V19 has a 44MP Dual Punch Hole selfie camera with large 0.8 μm pixel size and 80˚ field of view. it has a fixed aperture of F/2.1. the Picture quality is good and captures pictures in a Wide view in good lighting conditions it also captures Equal low light images compared to the rear camera. AI beautification mode is available. Photos are well detailed and contain a decent dynamic range. This single camera can be used to take portraits images from the front with the Help of Artificial Intelligence.
We can record Video Up to 1080p@30fps. the Video Footage is pretty Great Through Selfie camera.
- Awesome AMOLED Display
- Awesome 44MP Front Camera In All Conditions
- Good Rear Camera In All Conditions
- Fast and Fluid Funtouch 10 OS
- Good Performance With SD 712 Soc
- Awesome Battery Life
- For the Price Vivo Should Provide 730G Or 765G SoC
- the 2MP Depth & Macro are Useless, Vivo Should have Placed a Telephoto Camera In the Place of Macro Camera
- No Gorilla Glass
- Looks Mostly Like iOS Copy
Who can Get Vivo V19 SmartPhone view:
if you want a Premium Midrange Smartphone with Bright AMOLED Full HD+ with Snapdragon 712 processor and 33W Wired fast charging Quad Rear Camera Setup then you can go with Vivo V19 SmartPhone. If you want the Same Full-Screen Design Smartphone then
Samsung Galaxy A71
Redmi K20 Pro
Oneplus Nord can be your Alternatives to Vivo Z
If you are using Vivo V19 then Share your experiences with us in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Reviews like this.