Vivo launched Vivo V15 Pro in India at 28,990. Today we will Review this phone. it was launched 28,990 Indian Rupees and go sale via Flipkart & retail outlets. lets see the Quick specs of Vivo V15 Pro and Jump into the review
VIVO V15 PRO SPECS
- 6.39 ” FHD+ 19.5:9 Display without Notch with 91.64% screen to body ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor
- Dual Nano Sim
- 6 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Triple Rear Camera 48 MP f/1.8 + 8 MP f/2.4 + 5 MP f/2.4 , with Ai integrated
- 32 MP f/1.8 MP Pop-Up front camera
- 3700 mAH battery with Dual Engine Fast Charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 5.0 on top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Face Unlock
- WiFi up to 5 GHz / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro USB
- 3.5 MM Headphone Jack
- 6.39″ Full-screen Display:
- Awesome OLED panel provided on the phone, colours are quite a bit rich, viewing angles are correct — no issues & problems with screen quality in terms of Resolution. Its is bright to see in direct sunlight.
- It is a bit lower compared to V11 Pro.
- Build Quality: It is polycarbonate build, the gradient is very lovely and looks cool — no issues of creakiness.
- In-Display fingerprint scanner:
- it is fast and very accurate & face
unlockpresent which is quite fast and secure.
- Weight balance:
- it is done good with the device, having 3700 mAH battery is a bit light to hold. No problem with it. if you are using lightweight mobiles, you can feel heavy with this phone when you hold.
- Battery life:
- Battery life with heavy usage at the end of the day I had 10% of charge. The ideal drain is
absolutleylow. dual engine fast charging charges this phone very fastly
- Funtouch OS :
- Funtouch OS is fast & fluid, No lags. Extra features in UI make this phone special.
- very fast managed day to day tasks well. No heating issues after extended usage. no issues & problems with the phone
- The headphone jack is present:
- audio through this is nice
- Ram Management:
- no lags with the device. No reloading of apps on a device.
- Call Quality:
- it is good — no issues with cellular call quality. The earpiece is within the bezel & it’s loud enough.
- Triple Camera:
Camerais best for the price. In daylight, pictures are excellent and contain above average level of details. In low light, the picture quality is worst. After turning on the night mode, the prolonged exposure shot processing makes pictures a bit clear & with more detail AI portrait mode does a good job. Video recording can be done up to 4k 30fps .video has good details & colours and sharpness are excellent. At 1080P video, stabilisation is provided.
- Selfie camera:
- picture quality is above average. Dynamic range is quite good. Ai beauty is available. Pictures are well detailed and contain a decent dynamic range.
- In Gaming:
- we played Asphalt 9 & PUBG at high graphics setting without no lags & frame drops.
- Micro USB port looks irritating on a premium midrange mobile, while Nokia provides USB-C in its budget phones also. Vivo should change this in their upcoming phones in 2019
- they have to change the icons to normal, not by using apple like icons
- THE effects on the front are not so good, have to improve in the next software update
If you are using Vivo V15 Pro, Share your thoughts in the comment section below & Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Reviews like this.