Today Vivo Launched a Midrange Smartphone in V series, named V15 which is the affordable version of V15 Pro in India. It was launched at 22,990 Indian Rupees. It is the first company to bring commercial In-display fingerprint scanner, pop-up camera with full screen 92% screen to body ratio in the midrange segment. This Vivo V15 features a plastic back with a different attractive design which looks interesting. This V15 is the Direct competitor of Oppo’s F11 Pro. Let’s see the Quick Specs of Vivo V15 pro.
Quick Specs of Vivo V15
- 6.53 ” FHD+ 19.5:9 Display without Notch with 91.64% screen to body ratio protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Mediatek Helio P70 CPU
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Dual Nano Sim
- 6 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Triple Rear Camera 12 MP f/1.8 + 8 MP f/2.4 + 5 MP f/2.4 , with Ai integrated
- 32 MP f/1.8 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with Funtouch OS 5.0 on top
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte / Face Unlock
- WiFi up to 5 GHz / Bluetooth 4.2 / Micro USB
- 3.5 MM Headphone Jack
Coming to the pricing, V15 a Power Packed Midrange device is available at retail stores and Flipkart from March 4 with 22,990 Price tag. It is going to available in 2 colour options named Topaz Blue and Ruby Red. what do think about V15 Pro, share your thoughts in the comment section and Stay tuned to Mobiradar for more information.