Today Vivo Has Launched S7e 5G Smartphone In China.
Coming to Specs,
The Vivo S7e 5G Features a 6.44″ FHD+ OLED display with a Standard 60Hz refresh rate & HDR 10+ Support.
Coming to Internals, Vivo S7e 5G is Powered Mediatek Dimensity 720 5G SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Vivo S7e 5G Will Arrive with 8GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
Vivo S7e 5G Features an In-Display Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Vivo S7e 5G is Going to Run On Funtouch OS 10.5 which is based on Android 10.
On the Rear Side of Vivo S7e 5G, it has a 64MP (Main) + 8MP ( ultrawide ) + 2MP ( Depth ) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Vivo S7e 5G In Notch, there is a 16MP front camera.
The Vivo S7e 5G will be Backed up by a 4100 mAh battery with 33W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Vivo S7e 5G is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity ( SA / NSA ) with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Vivo S7e 5G arrives in Mirror Black, Phantom Blue, & Silver Moon Colours. pricing will Be Revealed On November 11.
Vivo S7e 5G Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ OLED Display with 60Hz Refresh Rate & HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Mediatek Dimensity 720 5G SoC
- 8GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main ) + 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 ( Depth )
- 16MP f/2.0 ( Main ) front camera
- 4100 mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- Funtouch OS Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- Dual Band WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G (SA / NSA) / aptX HD, LDAC, / USB – C
Share Your Thoughts on Vivo S7e 5G in the Comment Section Below and Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for More Information.