After X50 Pro Series Launch, Vivo working On Vivo S7 Which is Going to Launch On August 3.
Today We Have Spotted A Early Specs Sheet Of Vivo S7 Smartphone In the Chinese Store Comparison.
As Per the Specs Sheet, Vivo S7 Sports a 6.56” AMOLED Display with Full HD+ resolution AMOLED Display and 60Hz Screen Refresh Rate. there Will be an In-display fingerprint sensor for security.
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Vivo S7 Will feature a Snapdragon 765G Soc with Adreno 620 GPU to handle the graphical tasks. There Will Be an In-built Snapdragon X55 Modem in Soc For Dual Mode 5G Connectivity
Coming to the Camera department, Vivo S7 Will feature a Quad camera setup with 64MP Camera with Dual Pixel PDAF + 8MP Ultrawide Camera With PDAF to take Ultrawide Shots. There are 5MP Macro Camera to take Macro Images. In Vivo S7 There Will be 44MP Main Camera and 8MP Ultrawide Camera In The Notch Housing.
Coming to Ram and Storage, Vivo S7 will feature 8GB LPDDR4X Ram with 128 & 256 GB Storage variants.
Vivo S7 Will feature Stereo Speakers For Excellent Audio Output.
Coming to the battery and charging department, this Vivo S7 will feature a 4100 mAh Battery with 33W charging support Through USB-C Port.
Vivo S7 Roumered Specs
- 6.56” FHD+ AMOLED Display 90Hz
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Adreno 620
- 8 GB LPDDR5 Ram
- 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, F/2.2 112˚ (Ultrawide) + 5MP, F/2.2 ( Macro )
- 44MP F/2.4 ( Main ) + 8MP f/2.2 ( Ultrawide) Front cameras
- 4100 mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- FunTouch Os 10 based on Android One 10 / Stereo Speakers
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G + 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on Vivo S7 Smartphone and stay tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.