Today Vivo Silently Launched Vivo S1 Prime Smartphone in Mayanmar. This ia Rebranded Version of Vivo X50 Lite In Australia.The vivo S1 Prime arrives in Jade Black and Nebula Blue colors at a Price of MMK389,800 which is $285 or €240. This Smartphone is Available From Now In Mayanmar. Let’s take a Look On Specs of Vivo S1 Prime
As per the Specs, The Vivo S1 Prime Features a 19.5:9 Aspect ratio 6.38″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
This Vivo S1 Prime Is Running on Funtouch OS 10 Which is Based On Android 10.
On the Rear Side of Vivo S1 Prime, there are 48 MP (Main) + 8 MP (Ultrawide) + 2 MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) Rear Cameras and 16MP Front Camera Unit
Coming to Internals, Vivo S1 Prime Is Powered by a Snapdragon 665 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Vivo S1 Prime is Arriving with 8 GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
Vivo S1 Prime Will Definitely Feature an Rear in-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
The Vivo S1 Prime will be Backed up by 4500 mAh battery with 18W fast Charging.
Vivo S1 Prime Specs
- 6.38” FHD+ AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Adreno 610
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 48MP f/1.7, PDAF(Main) + 8MP f/2.4, 13mm (ultrawide Angle)+ 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth), 4K UHD video Capture,
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Funtouch OS Based On Android One 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Stereo Speakers / IP68 Water & Resistance
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on the Vivo S1 Prime and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.