IQOO has launched IQOO Z1 with 5G Connectivity and a Dimensity 1000+ Soc and Available in china. A Weibo leakster Says that IQOO is Going to Launch iQOO Z1X phone Which will be a lower End Variant to IQOO Z1
Roumers are Coming that, iQOO Z1X will Run on Snapdragon 765G chipset Which is Lower Clocked than MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ Soc In Raw Performance.
A Famous Leakster named Digital Chat Sation Mentioned that, If vivo Plans To launch iQOO Z1X in June This Will Have More Competitive Pricing That The Other Snapdragon 765G Smartphones Available in Market. Let’s Take Quick Look of Roumered Specs of IQOO Z1X
IQOO Z1X Specs
- 6.57″ FHD+AMOLED Display with 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 765G CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Quad Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (macro)
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 44W fast charging support
- IQOO UI Based On Android 10.
- Side-fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 5G + 5G / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 2.1 / NFC
Share your thoughts about IQOO Z1X in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information