After the Launch of IQOO gaming Smartphone, Vivo is Planning to Launch Another Gaming Smartphone Named IQOO Lite Which is the lighter version of IQOO In China. Now, IQOO Neo might Sport 4500mAH Battery with 22.5W Charging Support. this Smartphone launch date is Announced. it will officially unveil on July 2nd. As Per the news This IQOO Lite Will feature with Snapdragon 845 Soc Which is the last gen Flagship processor from Qualcomm. As it is a Gaming Smartphone They can use the Overclocked version of this Processor. Some press Images of IQOO Neo are also Leaked on their Own Website Which Showed us the Look of the smartphone From Front and back.
By the name, We can know This smartphone is Going to a Gaming centric smartphone. Coming to Camera Department This Smartphone is Going to have a 12MP + 13MP + 2MP Triple Camera Setup with Snapdragon 845 Processor Underhood. As the Vivo Image Processing System is good As of now, this Camera system will be suitable To this Smartphone. let’s take a Quick look at Leaked Specs of IQOO Lite
IQOO Lite Specs
- 6.4 ” Full HD+ 19.5:9 AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Dual Camera: 12MP f/1.79(main) + 13MP f/2.4 (Wide angle Sensor) + 5MP f/2.4 (Depth)
- 12MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie.
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your thoughts about new Vivo IQOO Lite in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.