Vivo is Going to Launch Vivo G Series Named Vivo G1 In China Soon. The Famous LeakSter named Digital Chat Station Leaked the Name & Imformation of the Device In Weibo. According to the Specs This Vivo G1 Looks Simillar to the vivo S6 Which Was Launched In March
As per the Specs, The Vivo G1 is going to feature a 19.5:9 Aspect ratio 6.44″ FHD+ OLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
On the Rear Side of Vivo G1, We Can Expect a 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP ( Depth) + 2MP (Macro) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Vivo G1 In Punch Hole Housing there is a 32MP front camera.
Coming to Internals, Vivo G1 is Featuring an Exynos 980 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Vivo G1 Will Arrive with 8 GB RAM with 128GB Storage Models.
Vivo G1 Will Definitely Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Vivo G1 is Going to Run On Functouch Os Based on Android 10.
Vivo G1 will be Backed up by a 4,500 mAh battery. We can expect 18W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Vivo G1 is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Vivo G1 Expected Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Exynos 980
- Mali-G76 MP5
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF, OIS (main) + 8MP F/2.0, 13mm, PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP (Depth)
- 32MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Funtouch Os 10 based on Android One 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on the Vivo G1 Smartphone and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.