Nokia (HMD Global) has Launched Nokia 5.3 in the Month of May Globally. Now Nokia is Going to Launch this Smartphone in India. The Launch Event is Planned on August 25.
The Event will Be Online Based and Will Stream using Microsoft Teams. I think Nokia 5.3 Will launch Near to INR 13,000 in india To Take the Place of Nokia 6.2.
Coming to Specs,
Nokia 5.3 has a 6.55″ HD+ IPS Punch Hole display. It is Protected by Corning Gorilla glass 3. There is Rear Fingerprint Sensor To Enchance the Security of the Smartphone.
Nokia 5.3 powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 665 chipset with three RAM& Storage options – 3GB + 64GB, 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 64GB, and expandable via the microSD card slot up to 512GB.
On the Rear, we see a circular camera Setup with four Camera sensors and A centre flash. In These Sensors, The 13MP with f/1.8 aperture Acts as the Main Lens and a 5MP Sensor as ultrawide and the other two sensors are 2MP Which are used for Depth and Macro – On front Nokia 5.3 Houses an 8MP f/2.0 selfie camera With ZEISS Optics.
At Last Nokia 5.3 is Backed up by 4,000 mAh battery with 10W Charging Support.
Coming to the Build, Nokia 5.3 is Build by Polycarbonate frame on Side and Rear Side of the is Made By Plastic. on Front the Screen is Protected with Corning Gorilla glass 3.
Nokia 5.3 Specs
- 6.55″ FHD+ 19.5:9 IPS LCD Waterdrop notch Display with HDR 10 Support
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass on front
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 3 / 4 / 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB via Micro – SD Card.
- Triple Camera : Rear 13MP f/1.8 (Main) + 5MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth)
- 8MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 10W charging support
- Android One 10.
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB – C 3.1 / NFC
Stay tuned To MobiRadar for More Information.