Sony released posters to launch their flagship smartphone named Xperia XZ4 at the MWC 2019. Now this phone is listed on TENNA and screen shots are leaked which reveals the total specs of the Xperia XZ4 device. This news has got from a Japanese website named Sumahoinfo which is accurate in providing certain leaks. Lets see the quick specs of Xperia XZ4.
Quick specs of Xperia XZ4
- 6.4-inch OLED QUAD HD display with 3360 x 1440 pixel resolutions
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 / 256 GB Internal storage & Expandable with Micro SD
- 16 Front Camera
- Rear triple camera setup, 52 MP+16 MP+0
.3 MP TOF camera.
- Android 9.0 Pie
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / NFC / Volte
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- Wireless Charging support
Coming to the Specifications, Xperia XZ4 is arriving with Qualcomm’s new premium chipset named snapdragon 855 with 8 GB ram and 128 base internal storage. It features a 21:9 tall 4K resolution display with a slim bezel It sports a single 16 MP selfie shooter and triple camera Setup on the back. It comes with 52 + 16 +0.3 MP triple camera setup. Here we should talk about the camera setup. There is a Sony sensor which supports up to 48 MP camera.
Sony will launch some midrange devices like Xperia XA3, Xperia XA3 Ultra, and Xperia L3 at XZ4 launch event at MWC , And these XA3 and XA3 ultra will feature a same 21:9 tall display.
Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.