Today Sony has Officially Launched Xperia 8 Lite Smartphone In Japan. Sony has Priced this Xperia 8 Lite 4GB + 64GB at JPY29,800 which is $280 or €235 Available from 1st September in White & Black. Let’s See the Offical Specs of Xperia 8 Lite.
As per the Specs,
The Sony Xperia 8 Lite Features a 6″ FHD+ IPS LCD display with an HDR 10 Support.
On the Rear Side of Xperia 8 Lite, it has a 12MP (Main) + 8MP (Telephoto) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Xperia 8 Lite In Notch, there is a 8MP front camera.
Coming to Internals, Xperia 8 Lite is Powered Snapdragon 630 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Xperia 8 Lite Will Arrive with 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage Models.
Sony Xperia 8 Lite Features a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Xperia 8 Lite is Going to Run On Android 10.
The Xperia 8 Lite will be Backed up by a 2870 mAh battery with 10W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Xperia 8 Lite is having Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Sony Xperia 8 Lite Specs
- 6” FHD+ OLED Full-Screen Display
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass ( Front & Back )
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 CPU
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64GB Internal Storage Expandable up to 512 GB
- Dual Camera: 12MP PDAF (main) + 8MP ( Telephoto) 2x Optical Zoom, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- 2870mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android 10
- Side Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information