After the launch of Xperia 1, 10 & 10 Plus, Now Sony is planning A Flagship named Sony Xperia 20 successor to Xperia 10 Which Will launch Soon In International Markets. It comes with 6.5″ AMOLED FHD+ Display without a Waterdrop notch and Dual Rear Cameras. this Device packs a 3300mAH Battery with 18W Superfast Charging Support with USB-C. Here Sony Xperia 20 will arrive with SD 710 A Premium Midrange Processor From Qualcomm. We can expect this Sony Xperia 20 Smartphone nearly in late June or Early July. Let’s see the quick specs of Xperia 1.
Quick specs of Xperia 20
- 6.5″ 4K HDR OLED 21:9 Cinematic display with Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 CPU
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 128 GB Internal storage & Expandable with Micro SD up to 512 GB
- 8 MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Rear triple camera setup, 12 MP (Main) f/1.6, OIS 16 mm lens + 12MP F/2.4
- 3,300 mAh Battery with Quick Charge 3.0 Support
- Android 9.0 Pie
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / NFC / Volte
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance / Side Fingerprint Scanner
- Wireless Charging support / Dolby Atmos Surround Sound
Coming to the Specifications, Xperia 20 Will arrive with Qualcomm’s new premium chipset named snapdragon 710 with 6 GB ram and 128 base internal storage. It Will feature a 21:9 tall FHD+ resolution display with slim bezels like Xperia 10. It will sports a single 16 MP selfie shooter and triple camera Setup on the back. It comes with a 12Mp + 12Mp triple camera setup. Here we should talk about the camera setup.
Share your thoughts about new Sony Xperia 20 in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.