Sony announced the their new flagship device named Xperia 1 and midrange devices named Xperia 10 and 10 plus at MWC 2019. At that time Sony didn’t announce the pricing of the device and availability. Now a news from Sony is coming out. Sony is going to launch Xperia 1 in Europe with a price tag of 850 GBP in Europe. Here the converted price in dollars and Indian rupees. It going to cost 1123.26 US dollars in us market and 78,250 Indian rupees in Indian market. These are not the expecting prices in in us and Indian market. It could be priced at 60,000 Indian rupees Indian market and 700 – 800 USD in US market which is quite interesting to see. Here Xperia 1 has 2 new unique features to stand out from traditional mobiles. It has 21:9 4K grade OLED display which is present on their premium Bravia android Tv,s. The other feature is eye auto focus which does auto focus in camera very fastly nearly to eye speed which is awesome to capture better images.
Let’s see the specs of Sony Xperia 1
Sony Xperia 1
- 6.5″ 4K HDR OLED 21:9 Cinematic display with Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 128 GB Internal storage & Expandable with Micro SD up to 512 GB
- 8 MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Rear triple camera setup, 12 MP (Main) f/1.6, OIS 16 mm lens +12 MP f/2.4 OIS (super Wide angle) 26 mm lens+12 MP( 2x Optical Zoom) f/2.4 52 mm lens cameras.
- 3,300 mAh Battery with Quick Charge 3.0 Support
- Android 9.0 Pie
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / NFC / Volte
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance / Side Fingerprint Scanner
- Wireless Charging support / Dolby Atmos Surround Sound
The official Indian and US price will be revealed soon in a month. Share your thoughts about the price of Xperia 1 in comment section and stay tuned to Mobiradar for more exciting updates.