Sony Launched Xperia 1 at MWC, after that it didnot launch in any of the markets Today Sony launched Xperia 1 In China. it sports a 6.5″ 4K HDR OLED Display with Qualcomm premium chipset named Snapdragon 855 with Adreno 640 underhood. Coming to the camera Department 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Triple Camera setup on the Rear and 8MP single Front Camera setup. It has 3,300 mAH Battery with Quick charging 3.0 Support. it features all other specs like IP68 Water and Dust resistance wireless charging and Dolby Atmos like every Flagship has. Let’s see the Quick Specs of Xperia 1
Xperia 1 Specs
- 6.5″ 4K HDR OLED 21:9 Cinematic display with Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 128 GB Internal storage & Expandable with Micro SD up to 512 GB
- 8 MP f/2.0 Front Camera
- Rear triple camera setup, 12 MP (Main) f/1.6, OIS 16 mm lens +12 MP f/2.4 OIS (super Wide angle) 26 mm lens+12 MP( 2x Optical Zoom) f/2.4 52 mm lens cameras.
- 3,300 mAh Battery with Quick Charge 3.0 Support
- Android 9.0 Pie
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / NFC / Volte
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance / Side Fingerprint Scanner
- Wireless Charging support / Dolby Atmos Surround Sound
Sony Xperia 1 is priced at CNY 6299 which is approximately $910 US Dollars or 60,000 Indian Rupees.
Share your thoughts About new Sony Xperia 1 Smartphone in the Comment section and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more interesting updates