Today Sony launched a Flagship Full-Frame MirrorLess Camera In the US named Sony A7R IV. This The Successor To Popular Mirrorless camera A7R III. This A7R IV has Resolution of 61.0 MP Which is Increased From 42.4 MP From A7R III. Sony Said It was the First 35mm Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera With back-illuminated CMOS sensor with 61.0 MP resolution.
By Using this back-illuminated CMOS sensor The Noise Will Be Reduced and Sensitivity Are Increased. The CMOS sensor Has 15-stops of the dynamic range for More smooth colours. In This A7R IV, There is a 5-axis optical in-body image stabilization For Good Clarity Images Without Shake. This A7R IV Has Eye Focus Tracking which is available the First Time On Sony Camera. You can See The Total Product Video Of Sony A7R IV. Let’s See the Specs OF Sony A7R IV.
Sony A7R IV Specs
- Model Name: A7R IV
- Sensor Type: 35mm Full-Frame Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Lens: Sony E-mount lens
- NO: OF Effective Pixels: 61.0 MP
- Display: 2.95 inches wide type TFT
- ISO Sensitivity: Still images: ISO 100–32000 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100–12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit), Movies: ISO 100-32000 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit).
- Battery Life: 530 Shots Approx (View Finder) Or 670 Shots Approx ( LCD Monitor)
- ViewFinder Type: 1.3 cm electronic Colour viewfinder, UXGA OLED
Stay tuned For Mobiradar.co.in For More Camera launch Information.