Today Sharp Launched an Aquos Flagship Smartphone Named Aquos R3. It is a Flagship Smartphone From Sharp In Aquos Series. There is an In-Display Fingerprint sensor, and it also Arrives with Qualcomm Flagship processor named Snapdragon 855 Chip With Adreno 640 GPU. It has 6.2″ Screen With Dual Notch ( Top & bottom ) and Support for HDR 10+, Dolby Vision and 120Hz Refresh Rate. It comes Only in One Variant with 6GB Of Ram aND 128GB of Internal Storage. This Aquos R3 Sports a Dual Camera On Rear and Single On Front To Take Great pictures. The Good Is, Aquos R3 is Arriving at Market With Dual Stereo Speakers With Dolby Atmos Sound Support. the Specs of Sharp Aquos R3.
Sharp Aquos R3
- 6.2” Quad HD+ 19.5:9 AMOLED Display with Waterdrop Notch on top and Notch at Bottom
- protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6, Dolby Vision and HDR 10+ Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- Dual Nano Sim
- 6 GB LPDDR4x Ram
- 128GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Dual Camera 12.2MP F/1.7 + 20.1MP F/2.4
- 16.3MP F/2.0 front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint scanner / Volte
- Dolby Atmos with Hi-Res Audio
- WiFi up to 5 GHz / Bluetooth 5.0/ USB-C
Pricing and Availability:
Not Released & Available Only in Japan
Share your thoughts about Sharp Aquos R3 in the comment section below and stay tuned to Mobiradar for more Exciting updates.