Samsung is Releasing Samsung Galaxy S10 PLus 5G Variant in South Korea on April 5th. Now Samsung Started preorders for this 5G Model. Samsung is Saying this is the first S10 Plus Commercial 5G Variant to Available Samsung recently confirmed that they are launching the S10 Plus 5G variant in South Korea, American and European markets. Recently Samsung Released an A-series Smartphone with 25W Charging support. Now, this 5G variant will Also Support 25W charging support. they can Provide this feature just out of the box or Through an OTA Update. let’s see the Specs of Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 5G.
Galaxy S10+ 5G
- 6.4” Quad HD AMOLED Edge Full screen display with punch hole camera with HDR 10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SOC / Exynos 9820 SOC
- 8 / 12 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 256 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/2.2 OIS + 12MP dual aperture OIS+ 16MP f/2.4 + 3D Camera , 4K UHD video Capture
- 10MP f/1.9 + 3D Camera front camera
- 4500mAH battery with Adaptive fast charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- Reverse Wireless Charging/ 32-bit UHQ 3.5mm DAC
- AKG Tuned Dual Stereo Speakers
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- fingerprint scanner / Volte /
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue
S10 Plus 5G 256 GB Model can be priced at KRW 1,390,000 which is
S10 Plus 5G 512 GB Model can be priced at KRW 1,550,000 which is approximately 94,400 Indian Rupees.
In South Korea From April 5th
Not available in India