Samsung Released First 5G Smartphone Named Galaxy S10+ 5G in the US. Now they Release An Firmware Update to Galaxy S10+ 5G With Night Mode. This Update Adds The New Vibration Feedback For Navigation Update. This Update Also Improved Some things Like battery usage, terminal stabilization code, improved reception stability In Smartphone. This Update Might Arrive in Other Regions In Coming Weeks. Lets See the Specs Of Galaxy S10+ 5G
Galaxy S10+ 5G
- 6.4” Quad HD AMOLED Edge Full screen display with punch hole camera with HDR 10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SOC / Exynos 9820 SOC
- 8 / 12 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 256 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/2.2 OIS + 12MP dual aperture OIS+ 16MP f/2.4 + 3D Camera , 4K UHD video Capture
- 10MP f/1.9 + 3D Camera front camera
- 4500mAH battery with Adaptive fast charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- Reverse Wireless Charging/ 32-bit UHQ 3.5mm DAC
- AKG Tuned Dual Stereo Speakers
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- fingerprint scanner / Volte /
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue
S10 Plus 5G 256 GB Model is priced at $1299 USD which is approximately 91,000 Indian Rupees.
S10 Plus 5G 512 GB Model is priced at $1399 USD which is approximately 98,000 Indian Rupees.