After the lunch of Samsung Galaxy A80 In Global Markets, Now Samsung is Planning to Launch Galaxy A90 Smartphone Successor to Galaxy A80. Samsung is Planning to Launch A90 Smartphone in 5G Also. Samsung is making 5G Smartphones Available at Lower Price than Galaxy S10+ 5G to Grab the 5G Sales In Midrange Market.
As Per Leakes Samsung Galaxy A90 standard edition and 5G Features Qualcomm’s 7nm Processor named Snapdragon 855 Soc in a combination of X55 LTE Modem For 5G Support. Samsung Galaxy A90 Might with 6 / 8 Gb Of Ram and a Large 6.7-inch Bezel-less AMOLED display with Full HD+ Resolution. Coming to camera Department Samsung Galaxy A90 Will Feature Rotating Triple Camera Setup With 48MP Primary Sensor, 12MP UltraWide and 8MP TelePhoto Sensor.
Finally, Oneplus 7 Pro Is backed up By a 3700 mAH Battery with 25W Super Fast Charging Support. There Will be an improved In Display Optical Fingerprint sensor With Some Optimizations. Samsung Galaxy A90 Might launch In Gold, Blue, Black, Pink Colours. This Samsung Galaxy A90 Might Launch Along With Galaxy Note 10 In August. let’s see the Specs of Samsung Galaxy A90
- 6.7″ Full HD+ SAMOLED display
- Aluminum Frame, Front & Back with Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa Core CPU + X55 LTE Modem
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage
- 48MP F/2.0 PDAF (primary) + 12MP F/2.2 12mm ( Ultra Wide) +8MP Camera Triple rear camera
- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps Video Recording
- Motorized Pop-up Camera Module from the back (Rotating rear camera)
- Android 9 Pie with OneUI 10 on top
- Dual 4G Volte
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ANT+
- 3700 mAH battery with 25W fast charging support
- Wifi Dual Band / Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / USB Type-C
Gold, Blue, Black, Pink
Share your thoughts about the new A90 in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates.