Samsung launched A new Midrange phone named Galaxy A70 in addition to Samsung A50, A30, A20, A10 In India. the first Galaxy A70 was launched Globally Along with Galaxy A80. this is the Bigger brother of A50 which sports the Same DNA. Galaxy A70 Sports A 6.7″ Super AMOLED Display with Infinity U Notch in 20:9 Aspect Ratio. It features a triple camera setup on the back and 32Mp selfie camera on the front. A70 has 4500mAH Battery capacity which is Supported by 25W fast charging. This is the first Samsung Smartphone to feature a 25W fast charging. Let’s see the Specs of A70.
- 6.7″ Full HD+ Super AMOLED display infinity U Notch
- Snapdragon 675 Octa Core CPU
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128 GB Internal Storage Expandable up to 512GB via Micro-SD
- 32MP f/1.7 (primary) + 8MP f/2.2 ( Wideangle) + 5MP f/2.2 (Depth) triple rear camera
- 32MP F/2.0 Selfie camera
- Android 9 Pie with OneUI on top
- Dual 4G Volte
- 4500 mAH battery with 25W Super Fast Charging Support
- In-Display Fingerprint sensor / Samsung Pay
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB-C
Black, Blue, White
Samsung Galaxy A70 Is Priced at 28,990 Indian Rupees In India
you can pre-order A70 from April 20 to April 30. A70 will be Available from May 1st through offline Stores, Samsung e-Shop, Flipkart.
who will get pre-book Galaxy A70 through the Online and Offline channels will get Samsung U Flex Bluetooth Headset of 3,799 for 999 Indian Rupees
Share your thoughts about the new A70 in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates.