Samsung is planning to launch Galaxy Fold on April 26th in Korea & US markets. Now Samsung is taking preorders for Galaxy Fold in European market on April 26th and the devices will start shipping from May 6 which is good to see. Samsung is planning to start preorders in other 15 major markets like United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Romania, and Switzerland. If we clearly observe these all markets are in European region. there no information about preorders and availability in Indian & Chinese markets. The Galaxy Fold will be available in different colour options like Cosmos Black, Astro Blue, Space Silver, and Martian Green in all preorder regions. Let’s see the specs of Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Samsung Galaxy Fold
- 4.6” Quad HD+ Display when Folded
- 7.3″ Quad HD+ Dispaly when Unfolded
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SOC / Exynos 9820 SOC
- 12 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 512 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Rear 12MP f/2.4 OIS + 12MP dual aperture OIS+ 16MP f/2.2 , 4K UHD video Capture
- 10MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/1.9 inside
- 10MP f/2.2 front Camera
- 2100 + 2100 mAH battery with Adaptive fast charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- Reverse Wireless Charging/ 32-bit UHQ 3.5mm DAC
- AKG Tuned Dual Stereo Speakers
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- Ultra Sonic in-display fingerprint scanner / Volte /
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB-C
Comment your thoughts about the preorders of Galaxy Fold in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more interesting updates.