Samsung Is Going To Launch Galaxy Z Flip 5G and Galaxy Note 20 Series On August 5th. Previously this Smartphone was spotted in geekbench and Bluetooth certifications.
Today Galaxy Z Flip 5G has accidentally Leaked On Russian Website in Mystic Bronze Colour. After this Evan Blass Has Revealed the animation which shows the Foldable Smartphone from all sides in closed and open positions.
According to Specs, Galaxy Z Flip will sport A 6.7” Full bezel Less AMOLED Display & 1.1″ Supesr AMOLED Display as Findviewer On rear with a Small. Z Flip Sports 10MP Selfie Camera and Dual rear cameras ( 12MP + 12MP cameras ) On Back.
Coming to Performance It Equipped with Qualcomm SD 865+ Soc with Support of Adreno 650 GPU and 8 Ram & 256 GB Internal Storage. Coming to battery Department Z Flip Features a 3300 battery with 15W charging support. Z Flip Features a Side Fingerprint Sensor.
There is No 5G Model In Z Flip. There is Wi-Fi 6 Support, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and 5G Connectivity. let’s see the specs of Z Flip 5G
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Specs
- 6.7“, Full HD+ Folding AMOLED Display with punch hole camera with HDR 10+
- 1.1” Super AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ Soc
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 256 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/2.0 (main), OIS, Dual Pixel PDAF + 12MP f/2.2 ( UltraWide), 4K UHD video Capture
- 10MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 3300 mAH battery with 15W fast charging
- Android 10 with One UI 2 on top
- Side Finger Print Scanner / Volte / AKG Tuned Stereo Speakers
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold, Mirror Bronze
Share your thoughts about Galaxy Z Flip 5G Variant in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information