Samsung is Going to Launch Galaxy Tab S7 series In the Unpacked Event. Today a Famous Leakster named Evan Blass Leaked the Official Look of the Galaxy Tab S7.
According to the Renders, This Galaxy Tab S7 Body is Totally Redesigned with Small Bezels on Top and Bottom. The total Galaxy S7 Body Appears in the Boxy Design Like the iPad Pro 2020.
There is a Magnetic Connector on the Rear Side to attach the File Size Keyboard with Trackpad. The front camera of the Galaxy S7 went to side and top when the tablet is placed in landscape & Portrait Mode in the video calls.
this render also Mention’s the Redesigned S-Pen for the Galaxy S7 Series.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Roumered Specs
- 11” Quad HD+ AMOLED Full-Screen Display
- HDR 10+ 180Hz Touch Sample Rate
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR5 Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 48MP F/1.75, 26mm, PDAF (main) + 16MP F/2.4, AF ( Ultrawide )
- Capable of Recording 8K Resolution Video
- 10MP f/2.0 Pop-up front camera
- 9800mAH battery with 45W charging support
- Android One 10 with One UI 2 on top
- Side Mounted fingerprint scanner
- Volte / Dual GPS / WiFi / Dual Stereo Speakers tuned By AKG
- Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C / NFC / UFS 3.1
share your Thoughts about Galaxy Tab S7 Series in The Comment section Below and Stay tuned to Mobiradar for More information.