After the Launch Note 20 Series, Samsung is Working On Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Smartphone. Samsung is Going to Launch this Smartphone in Q3 of 2020. Today Galaxy S20 Fan Edition appeared on TENAA with some Major Specs.
This was Appered with Exynos 990 SoC On Geekbench. By this We have Known that Galaxy S20 Fan Edition will have 2 Soc’s SD 865+ For Europe and US & Exynos 990 for Rest of the World.
According to Roumors, This Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Features a 6.5″ – 6.7″ 120Hz AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
Coming to the Internals, Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Features Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865+ CPU With Mali G77 MP111 GPU or Adreno 650 GPU. I think it will Have 6GB Or 8GB Ram And 128GB of Storage With UFS 3.1 Support.
Coming to the Battery Department, This Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Will have 4500 mAh Battery with 25W Fast Charging Support. There will Wireless Charging Upto 10W.
Coming to the Optics, this Galaxy S20 Fan Edition will Have 12MP ( Main ) + 12MP ( Ultrawide ) Cameras Which we Saw On Galaxy S20+. There will be a 8MP Telephoto Sensor With 3x Optical Zoom. On front There Will be a 10MP Sensor for selfies.
Coming to the Design, this Galaxy S20 Fan Edition will Obviously look like the Galaxy S20 Series with Center Punch Hole and Very a Bezel Display. There will Be IP68 Water & Dust Resistance.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Specs
- 6.5″ – 6.7” Full HD AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate & HDR 10+ Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6 – 8GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS (Main) + 8MP f/2.0, PDAF, OIS, 3x Optical Zoom (Telephoto) + 12MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 10MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 4500 mAH battery with 25W fast charging & & 10W Wireless charging
- Android 10 with one UI 2 on top
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / AKG Tuned Stereo Speakers
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your Thoughts About Galaxy S20 Fan Edition and Stay Tuned to MobiRadar for More Information.