Samsung is going to Launch Galaxy S20 Fan Edition as a Successor to Galaxy S10 Lite. This Smartphone will Launch in Quarter 3 2020.Today the Famous Leakster Named @evleaks Released the Front Image of The Smartphone Which Looks Perfect like Samsung Galaxy S20 Series.
According to Tumors, This Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Features a 6.5″ – 6.7″ 120Hz AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
Coming to the Internals, Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Features Snapdragon 865+ CPU With Adreno 650 GPU. I think it will Have 6GB Or 8GB Ram And 128GB of Storage With UFS 3.1 Support.
Coming to the Battery Department, This Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Will have 4500 mAh Battery with 25W Fast Charging Support. There will Wireless Charging Upto 10W.
Coming to the Optics, this Galaxy S20 Fan Edition will Have 12MP ( Main ) + 12MP ( Ultrawide ) Cameras Which we Saw On Galaxy S20+. There will be a 8MP Telephoto Sensor With 3x Optical Zoom. On front There Will be a 10MP Sensor for selfies.
Coming to the Design, this Galaxy S20 Fan Edition will Obviously look like the Galaxy S20 Series with Center Punch Hole and Very a Bezel Display. There will Be IP68 Water & Dust Resistance.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition Specs
- 6.5″ – 6.7” Full HD AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate & HDR 10+ Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6 – 8GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS (Main) + 8MP f/2.0, PDAF, OIS, 3x Optical Zoom (Telephoto) + 12MP f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
- 10MP f/2.2 MP front camera
- 4500 mAH battery with 25W fast charging & & 10W Wireless charging
- Android 10 with one UI 2 on top
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / AKG Tuned Stereo Speakers
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your Thoughts About Galaxy S20 Fan Edition and Stay Tuned to MobiRadar for More Information.