In February Samsung has Launched Galaxy M31s and it was Huge Sucess In All Departments. And Now Samsung Planning to Launch Galaxy M51. This Galaxy M51 Has Appeared On Some Certification Agencies.
Today M51 has Appeared on FCC, This Galaxy M31s Has Certified With with 25W Fast Charging.
As per the Roumered Specs, The Galaxy M51 Features a 6.7″ FHD+ AMOLED display.
On the Rear Side of Galaxy M51 is Going to Sports 64MP (Main) +12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP ( Macro ) + 5MP ( Depth ) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Galaxy M51 In Punch hole, there will be a 32MP front camera.
Coming to Internals, Galaxy M51 is Going to Power By the Snapdragon 730G SoC with Adreno 618 which Same Performance as Galaxy M51 In the Midrange Segment. Coming to Ram and Storage, Galaxy M51Will Arrive with 8 GB RAM with 128GB Storage.
According to a Roumer Galaxy M51 will have a In Display Fingerprint Sensor.
Coming to the Operating System, Of Course, Galaxy M51 is Going to Run On One UI 2 which is based on Android 10.
Galaxy M51 Roumered Specs
- 6.7” FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 730G CPU
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF + 12MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 5MP ( Depth )
- 32MP f/2.0, 26mm front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 25W fast charging support
- One UI 2 Based on Android 10.0
- in-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C /NFC
Share your thoughts on the Galaxy M51 and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.