Today Samsung launched an M series phone namely M40.
it Arriving with Blue & Midnight Blue Colour options. it sports A 6.3″ Full Hd bezel Less with a punch Hole and the Chin. it is Sports 16Mp Selfie Camera and Quad rear Cameras ( 32MP + 8MP + 5MP) On Back. Coming to Performance It Equipped with Snapdragon 675 Soc with Support of Adreno 612 GPU and 6Gb LPDDR4X Ram. Coming to battery Department Galaxy M40 Features a 3500mAH battery 15W Charging support. Let’s see the quick specs of M40.
SAMSUNG Galaxy M40
- 6.4″ FHD+ IPS LCD display with Punch hole camera
- Snapdragon 675 CPU
- Adreno 612 GPU
- 4 / 6 GB ram
- 64 / 128 GB internal storage / Expandable Storage up to via Micro SD card
- Dual nano sim slot
- Triple rear camera 32MP f/1.7 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultra wide) +5 MP (Depth)
- Front camera 16MP (f/2.0)
- 3500 Mah battery with Adaptive Fast charging support
- USB TYPE-C
- Finger print sensor / Face unlock
- Bluetooth 5.0 / WiFi / Dolby Atmos
- Android 8.1 oreo with One UI on top
Price : 6 GB + 128 GB is priced at 19,990
Colours : Blue, Midnight Blue
Share your thoughts about the new Samsung Galaxy M40 Smartphone in the comment section & stay tuned to MobiRadar.co.in for more interesting updates like this.