In February Samsung has Launched Galaxy M31s and it was Huge Sucess In All Departments. And Now Samsung Planning to Launch Galaxy M31s Which is The S Variant to the Galaxy M31. This Galaxy M31s Has Appeared On Some Certification Agencies.
This New report from TUV Rheinland, This Galaxy M31s Has Certified With a 6000 mAh Battery with 15W Fast Charging.
As per the Roumered Specs, The Galaxy M31s Features a 6.4″ FHD+ AMOLED display.
On the Rear Side of Galaxy M31s, is Going to Sports 64MP (Main) +8MP (ultrawide) + 5MP ( Macro ) + 5MP ( Depth ) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Galaxy M31s In Punch hole, there will be a 32MP front camera.
Coming to Internals, Galaxy M31s is Going to Power By the Exynos 9611 SoC with Mali-G72 MP3 which Same Performance as Galaxy M31 In the Midrange Segment. Coming to Ram and Storage, Galaxy M31s Will Arrive with 6 GB RAM with 128GB Storage.
According to a Roumer Galaxy M31s will have a Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
Coming to the Operating System, Of Course, Galaxy M31s is Going to Run On One UI 2 which is based on Android 10.
Galaxy M31s Roumered Specs
- 6.4” FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Exynos 9611 CPU
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128GB GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF + 8MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 5MP ( Depth )
- 32MP f/2.0, 26mm front camera
- 6000mAH battery with 15W fast charging support
- One UI 2 Based on Android 10.0
- Rear Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your thoughts on the Galaxy M31s and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.