Samsung launched Budget M series smartphone Named Galaxy M30s. Samsung Galaxy M30s is priced at 13,999 @ 4GB + 128 GB Variant In India.
Galaxy M30s features the Exynos chip from Samsung named Exynos 9611. this chip is made of 10nm LPP (Low Power Plus) FinFet process. this processor is divided into 2 parts; the first part features 4 x A73 High power cores which are clocked at 2.3GHz, The second part features 4 x A53 Low powered cores that are clocked at 1.7 GHz. It has Mali G72 MP3 GPU it has an X12 LTE Modem which has Download and Uploads speeds of 600 & 150MBPS.
I will divide the review into pros & cons. let’s see quick specs of
Samsung Galaxy M30s and Jump into the review.
Samsung Galaxy M30s Specs
- 6.4” FHD+ Super AMOLED display with Infinity- U notch
- Protected With Gorilla Glass 3
- 9611 octa-core CPU
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4 / 6 GB ram
- 64 / 128 GB internal storage / Expandable Storage up to via Micro SD card
- Dual nano sim slot
- Triple rear camera 48 MP f/2.0 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultra-Wide) + 5 MP f/2.2 (Depth)
- Front camera 16MP (f/2.0)
- 6000 Mah battery with 15W Adaptive Fast charging support
- USB TYPE-C
- Rear Display Fingerprint sensor / Face unlock
- Bluetooth 5.0 / WiFi / Dolby Atmos
- Android 9 with One UI on top
6.4″ Super AMOLED display, good quality FHD+, viewing angles are good very, very bright in sunlight and very very Smooth. no flaws with the display. the colors are nice on this display.
The Exynos 9611 processor is good for daily usage, it is fast and fluid as SD 675. this can handle Pubg or Asphalt 9 on medium settings with a minimum frame drops. but the Gameplay seems to be not good. no heating issues
It supports for screencasting
Dual voltage functionality is there.
All sensors are present and work very well too
One Ui Based On Android 9:
It runs One UI based on Android 9, feels snappy with extra customizable options with Productive Microsoft Apps.
Otg functionality is there, but hard-disk also works.
Full-screen gestures are also present
Ram management, its very good, no reloading of apps. Multitasking is very good.
Celluar Call Quality:
Cellular call quality is good, I did not have any problems with it.
it has support for dual-band Wi-Fi both 2.4GHz & 5Ghz band.
Headphone Jack & Speaker:
Output via the 3.5mm headphone jack, its good with Dolby Atmos Sound.
Single speaker, it’s good enough, calls on speakerphone are fine.
Battery, average battery life. I’m getting 7 hours of sot with 1 day of usage & 2 days with medium usage. it takes 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
Rear Fingerprint Sensor:
The Rear fingerprint sensor is Moderate and very accurate. it does not fail, most of the time it worked.
Face unlock also works fine. it does not unlock with closed eyes also.
- Rear Triple Camera, it can work like 48MP + 8MP + 5MP Cameras. picture quality with the 48 MP Main Camera is awesome with high detail and HDR is perfectly balanced in daylight and a bit average in Lowlight because of f/2.0 Aperture. The Photos with 8MP Ultrawide camera are good in daylight and average in Lowlight. 5MP depth camera gives an excellent portrait effect to the image very well.
- night mode works A bit Ok on the device. good performance with nice details.
- when coming to Video Recording it can do up to 4K @ 30fps from the rear. the nice thing is it can shoot 720P & 1080p @ 30fps in ultra-wide, 1080P normal mode with EIS applied. there is Option to shoot Slow motion video at 720P.
the 32MP Front camera, its good & picture quality is fine. HDR is good too. it can shoot the video at 1080P @ 30fps
Photos are good and well detailed. At night conditions the photos look good with good details. video quality is good in daylight and a bit average night time. it can record up to 1080P &720 @ 30FPS. Here there is stabilisation in 1080p.
- Awesome 6.4” Super AMOLED Display with widevine L1 Support
- Massive 6000 mAh Battey with 15W fast charging
- Excellent camera Quality in Daylight
- plastic body and frame
- Sound from Loud Speaker Is Medium
- No Led notification Light
- camera Issues ( Wide Angle Camera In Low Light,)
If you are using Samsung Galaxy M30s then Share your experiences with us in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Reviews like this