Samsung launched Budget M series smartphone Named Galaxy M10s. Samsung Galaxy M10s is priced at 7,999 @ 32 GB Variant In India.
Galaxy M10s features the Exynos chip from Samsung named Exynos 7884B this chip is made of 14 nm LPP (Low Power Plus) FinFet process. this processor is divided into 2 parts; the first part features 2 x A73 High power cores which are clocked at 1.6GHz, The second part features 6x A53 high powered cores that are clocked at 1.35GHz. it has Mali G71 MP2 GPU for graphic intensive works.
I will divide the review into pros & cons. let’s see quick specs of
Samsung Galaxy M10s and Jump into the review.
- 6.4” FHD+ Super AMOLED display with Infinity- V notch
- Exynos 7884B octa-core CPU
- Mali G71 MP3 GPU
- 3 GB ram
- 32 GB internal storage / Expandable Storage up to via Micro SD card
- Dual nano sim slot
- Triple rear camera 13MP f/1.9 (Main) + 5 MP f/2.2 (Ultrawide)
- Front camera 8MP (f/2.0)
- 4000 Mah battery with 15W Adaptive Fast charging support
- USB TYPE-C
- Rear-Fingerprint sensor / Face unlock
- Bluetooth 5.0 / WiFi / Dolby Atmos
- Android 9 Pie with One UI on top
6.4″ Super AMOLED display, good quality HD+, viewing angles are good very, very bright in sunlight and very very Smooth. no flaws with the display. the colors are nice on this display.
The processor is good for daily usage, it is fast and fluid. this can handle Pubg or Asphalt 9 on medium settings with a minimum frame drops. but the Gameplay seems to be not good. no heating issues. We can expect Snapdragon 450 Range Performance with this processor.
It supports for screencasting
Dual voltage functionality is there.
All sensors are present and work very well too
One Ui Based On Android 9 Pie
It runs One UI based on Android 9 Pie feels snappy with extra customizable options. Some times ads will pop-up and irritate you, Other than that the Ui is Good.
Otg functionality is there, We can use pen drives, but it will Not detect the hard-disk.
Full-screen gestures are also present
The Ram management on Galaxy M10s is Average, no reloading of apps Up to 2 apps, after 2 apps they will not be in memory. Games will not be in memory.
Celluar Call Quality:
Cellular call quality on Galaxy M10s is good, I did not have any problems with it.
it has support for single band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz band.
Headphone Jack & Speaker:
Output via the 3.5mm headphone jack, its good with Dolby Atmos Sound.
Single speaker, it’s good enough, calls on speakerphone are fine.
Battery, average battery life. I’m getting 6 hours of sot with 1 day of usage & 1.5 days with medium usage. it takes 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
Rear Fingerprint Sensor:
The Rear fingerprint sensor is Moderate and very accurate. it does not fail, most of the time it worked.
Face unlock also works fine. it does not unlock with closed eyes also.
- Rear Quad Camera, it can work like 13MP + 5MP Cameras. picture quality is good in detail and colours are perfectly balanced. 5MP Ultrawide camera captures average quality images in Daylight conditions.
- when coming to Video Recording it can do up to 1080P @ 30fps from the rear camera.
- the video quality is good in Daylight conditions.
the 8MP Front camera, its good & picture quality is fine in daylight and avHDR is good too. it can shoot the video at 4K @ 30fps
Photos are good and well detailed. At night conditions the photos look good with good details. video quality is good in daylight and average in night time. it can record up to 1080P @ 30 FPS
- Display Quality is good for the price
- Best battery life with 15W Fast Charging
- The sound from Speaker and 3.5mm Jack is Good with Dolby Atmos
- no Powerful Processor
- Ads In Ui
- cameras are average in Lowlight
If you are using Samsung Galaxy M10s then Share your experiences with us in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Reviews like this