Samsung launched their new Galaxy M10 smartphone in India on amazon.in. it is replacing their J series & On series mobiles. It comes in 2 variants 2GB RAM / 16GB internal storage & 3GB / 32GB internal storage. it is priced at 7,990 & 8,990 and will go flash sale on amazon. in on Feb 5
Galaxy M10 Specs
- 6.2″ HD+ LCD Display WITH INFINITY- v notch
- 7870 octa core processor
- 2 / 3 GB RAM
- 16 / 32 GB internal storage / Expandable up to via Micro SD card
- Dual nano SIM slot
- Dual rear camera 13MP (f/1.9) + 5MP (f/2.2)
- Front camera 5MP (f/2.0)
- 3400 Mah battery
- Face unlock
- Bluetooth 4.2 / WiFi
- Android 8.1
Galaxy M10 Pros
- 6.22″ infinity V Notch display, good quality HD+ screen, viewing angles is good super bright in direct sunlight. No flaws with the display.
Processoris good for daily usage, no lags what so ever.
- Wide-vine L1 is present to stream HD content from amazon prime and Netflix
- It supports for screen casting
voltefunctionality is there.
- All sensors are present and works very well too.
- It runs experience UI 9.5 based on android 8.0 Oreo, look is changed
- Otg functionality is there, but hard-disks not works.
- Ram management, its very good, no reloading of apps.
- Notch animation is added.
- Cellular call quality, I did not have any issues with it.
- Output via 3.5mm headphone jack, its very good.
- Single speaker, it’s good enough, calls on speaker phone are fine.
- Battery, very good battery life. I’m getting 4.5 hours of screen on time with 1 day of usage takes 2 hours 50 min to fully charge battery.
- Fingerprint sensor is a bit slow & accurate.
- Rear Camera, good picture quality in daylight.
- Front camera, its good & picture quality is fine.
Galaxy M10 Cons
- No gyroscope sensor & magnetometer sensor
- Processor, this does not handle heavy games like
- The auto brightness sensor is not working correctly.
wehave to adjust brightness manually.
- Face unlock implementation is not correct, it is opening when eyes are also closed
useddragon tail glass
- Build quality was not that great, back
poly carbonate .
updatesare very slow
portrait mode edgedetection is not so good
rear& front camera is very noisy in low light conditions
Galaxy M10 Stay tuned to Mobiradar for more reviews like this.