Last month, Samsung launched A new Premium Midrange phone named Galaxy A80 With a Cutting edge Pop-up Camera technology. Now Galaxy A80 Goes Sale From August 1 In India. Consumers can Buy From Samsung Outlets Retail Stores Or Flipkart Online Store From August 1.
This is the Bigger brother of A70 which sports the Same DNA. Galaxy A70 Sports A 6.7″ Super AMOLED Display without any Notch in 20:9 Aspect Ratio. It features a triple camera setup on the back and that Camera Setup rotates to the front which is interesting. So we can Same Quality Images from Front also. This A80 can Record 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps from front and back which is nice. A80 has 3700mAH Battery capacity which is Supported by 25W fast charging. This is the Second Samsung Smartphone to feature a 25W fast charging. We can expect this Rotating Camera technology in Upcoming Samsung Flagship Smartphones also. Let’s see the Specs of A80.
- 6.7″ Full HD+ SAMOLED display
- Aluminum Frame, Front & Back with Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Octa-Core CPU
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 8 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128 GB Internal Storage
- 48MP F/2.0 PDAF (primary) + 8MP F/2.2 12mm ( Ultra Wide) +TOF 3D Camera Triple rear camera
- 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps Video Recording
- Motorized Pop-up Camera Module from the back (Rotating rear camera)
- Android 9 Pie with OneUI 10 on top
- Dual 4G Volte
- In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ANT+
- 3700 mAH battery with 25W fast charging support
- Wifi Dual Band / Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / USB Type-C
Angel Gold, Ghost White, Phantom Black
Samsung Has Priced Galaxy A80 at 47,900 Which is Equal to 695 US Dollars.
pre-booking from July 22 to July 31 and Available From August 31 across all major retail outlets.
Share your thoughts about the Samsung Galaxy A80 in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates.