Samsung Galaxy A50 has released at MWC 2019. Soon next Month It launched In India At 19,990 Indian Rupees. At that Price With Amoled Display, In-display Fingerprint sensor, Triple Camera it was a Best Selling Smartphone. Today Samsung Has Announced A Price Cut Of 1,500 Indian Rupees. At This Price Point, it is Value for money Smartphone. See Our Review Here On Galaxy A50 and Take a Decision Before Getting this Smartphone. Let’s see the specs Of Samsung Galaxy A50
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specs
- 6.4″ FULL HD+ SUPER AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Exynos 9610 CPU
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4/ 6 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable Via Micro – SD Card up to 512 GB.
- Camera : Rear 25MP f/1.7 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultra wide) + 5MP f/2.2 (Depth) , 4K 30fps video Capture
- 25MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000 mAH battery with 15W Adaptive fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie with One UI on top
- In-Display Fingerprint scanner / Volte
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / USB – C / 3.5MM Jack
Share your thoughts about the Samsung Galaxy A50 in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates.