The Samsung Galaxy A31 Launched in March In the US. Now Samsung has officially Confirmed That Galaxy A31 is Going to Launch In India, On 4th June
A News Roumered that Galaxy A31 Will be placed At INR23,000 Which is $300 or €280 in India and Going to Sell In online and offline Stores.
Coming to Specifications, Galaxy A31 Sports a 6.4” FHD+ Super Amoled Display With Widevine L1 Support. Samsung Provides Dolby Atmos In budget Smartphones To Enhance. the Audio Experience. Coming to Processor Galaxy A31 Feature Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 Soc With Mali-G52 MC2 GPU for Gaming. Coming to Ram And Storage, It arrives with 4GB Ram + 64GB and 6GB Ram + 128 GB Storage. This Year Samsung Has Changed the Strategy And Starting The Base Variant With 4GB Ram + 64Gb Storage.
Coming to Cameras, Galaxy A31 Sports 48MP Main + 8MP Ultrawide + 5MP Depth + 5MP Macro Rear Cameras And 20MP Front Camera. Coming to Battery Department, Galaxy A31 is Backed Up by 5000mAH Battery With 15W Fast Charging Which is Nice.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Specs
- 6.4″ Full HD + (2340 x 1080) Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 Soc
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 4 / 6GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 64 / 128GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- 48MP F/2.0 PDAF, 26mm (Main) + 8MP F/2.2, 12mm ( UltraWide ) + 5MP F/2.4 ( Depth Sensor) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 20MP F/2.0 Selfie camera
- Dual 4G Volte
- 5000 mAH battery with 15W charging support
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB Type-C
Black, Blue, Red
Share your thoughts about Samsung Galaxy A31 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information